Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodness...

I'm a terrible blogger. I'm making a point to correct this asap!

Good news! We're still pregnant! Lol. As of today, I'm 23 weeks and 5 days and expecting a precious baby girl. We've named her Cecilia Mae and she is already the apple of our eye (and completely wrapped around daddy's finger!). Things have gone well thus far with very little complication. I'm finally NOT sick all the time so it's been fun to actually eat something besides cereal. Our little lady is growing on schedule and a movin and a shakin! The late night dance parties on mommy's bladder are getting old, but I love that she can have time with daddy and show off her gymnastic skills. I'm getting so impatient and just want it to be May already. I want to meet her, see her personality, watch her have all of her firsts, and seconds, and thirds. I get so excited thinking about tea parties and dress up and seeing her imagination run wild. I want to give her the world and I just can't wait!

I'm making some blog updates, so look for a new look!

With that, I'll leave you with the most recent bump picture. My how far we've come, little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment