Sunday, September 12, 2010

4 weeks 3 days

So, that's right, it's survey time. I think I'm going to make this a Sunday evening post. Let's see if I can keep up with it! Lol.


How far along? 4 weeks and 3 days

Weight gain/loss? Nothing at this point.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I did have to break out my Bella Band already for a few pair of jeans... Stupid bloat!

Stretch Marks? Nope.

Sleep? I noticed my hips getting sore after laying down for more than 10 minutes. But I loooove sleep and want to sleep all the time.

Best Moment This Week? Getting our BFP!!

Movement? Still wayyy too soon.

Food Cravings? Mexican/spicy foods.

Gender? No idea. I'm hoping for a boy, B is hoping for a girl. We shall see.

Belly Button In or Out? In.

What I am Looking Forward To? Our first ultrasound and seeing the heartbeat.

Weekly Wisdom? Don't leave puppies unattended. They'll eat your expensive Macbook chargers.

Nursery progress? I know it's early, but we started moving our "office" into our other spare bedroom. I can't wait to paint!

Belly Pic:



What the baby's up to this week: In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.

Fruit: Poppy seed

No comments:

Post a Comment